Saturday, February 9, 2013

Teddy's Boarding School Adventure!

I just dropped Teddy off to boarding school.  Josh and I decided a few weeks ago that we didn't have the time or the know-how to really train our Teddy the way he deserved to be trained, so we sent him off to be trained.  He will be there for two weeks and will learn basic leash training as well as sit, stay, and other basic commands.

While there he will get to play with lots of other dogs including a Great Dane pup!  Since Ted is a bit of a sissy they told me they will even work on boosting his confidence!  He's going to come back a real gentleman!

Sadly, I wasn't able to get "first day of school" pictures and yes, I know, he's going to grow so much while he is gone.  I will visit him next week, and he's only gone for two weeks total.  In the grand scheme of things, it's a short time for a well behaved pup.

And no, I did not cry when I dropped him off, but the house is eerily quiet without him.

Teddy and his dad.

This picture was taken almost 3 weeks ago already! I really need to photograph him more!  Maybe school will make him more photogenic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment