Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Presidents Valentine Honeymoon Weekend

Josh and I were fortunate enough to be able to head back to the Fraser Valley to shred some gnar pow pow (you either don't understand that or want to hit me) and really relax.

Sadly, I was much to busy letting the mountain beat the crap out of me to take too many pictures but I assure you, we had a great time.

We arrived late Thursday night in time to go to bed and be up early Friday to head to Winter Park/Mary Jane resort to snowboard for the first time since we lived there (3 years!).   We hit the mountain hard Friday and Saturday.  I personally hit it so hard I couldn't even do a full second day.  My everything hurt.

Sunday we slept in and just enjoyed being back in a place we both love.  We saw a few old friends and explored a few new places.  One of those places was Fraser Valley Hot Dog.  I love hot dogs. These aren't just any old hot dogs either, check the menu.  So if you are ever in Winter Park, go here.

Over the course of the weekend we also ate some delicious meals of Elk and drank some beers and homemade orange hooch with good old friends.  Friends who already have our return planned out.  But then I'd have to change the name of the blog, what a hassle!

Ah, Fraser, how I miss thee.

PS - Teddy comes home from puppy school this weekend!


2 comments:

  1. You should move back to Colorado...then I would have a reason to come visit you...you know what I mean. I always have a reason to visit, but the place would be even better! ;)

    ReplyDelete