Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Consistency...

I clearly lack consistency.  I seem only to write when something big (or big to me anyway) happens. I need to remedy this.  It has been hard to take time to photograph things and then sit down and write a post when I could be spending valuable time with Josh!  We still only see each other on the weekends.  I hope that after the wedding, when we are married, and I am living in ONE place I will be more organized and be better able to keep all of you up to date on life on the prairie.

Quick Update: Since the fair we have done very little work on our home.  Wedding stuff seems to have taken over our life now that we are less than 4 weeks away (and less than 3 until we leave for Michigan!).  We have been able to hang out and relax a bit though.  We are both ready to be married and carry on with life!

I can't post without a picture so I will leave you with this, my future husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment