Friday, October 19, 2012

MARRIED!

We did it!  We are officially hitched and I now live in the house on the prairie full time! Sadly, I don't have many of my own photos to share of the big event but here's a photo from a good freind and "ma" of mine.  She is a creative soul and loves to share her talents with others.  As a gift to Josh and I she created a card box that featured our little house!  It is also FULL of fun touches that really make it special to us as a couple.  There are the wicked witches legs under the house and a yellow brick road. There is a stream with my favorite little critter building his lodge, and the grass, it's a nod to my maiden name! Needless to say this was quite the conversation piece.

Tomorrow we have a nice little Saturday planned; a trip to Wichita, Target, maybe Bed Bath & Beyond, I don't know, we might not have time.  What ever we end up having time for should result in another post so keep your eyes peeled!


1 comment:

  1. I really loved making it for you so glad you both liked it. Love Ma Hazard -Hazard's Creative Crafts on Facebook

    ReplyDelete