Friday, August 17, 2012

It's not just the house.

So I've done some thinking about this blog and it seems if we don't work on the house I have nothing to post about. Laura Ingalls, however posted about her while life on the prairie so I think that's what I will do as well.

This weekend Josh and I will be in Estes Park, CO celebrating the marriage of a good friend. I hope to have many picture to post next week. As of now though I'm sitting alone in a Starbucks in metro Denver due to some super crappy delays. Although the delays sucked I was able to see another good friend who rescued me from DIA and put me up for the night.

I should make it to Estes Park around 3pm this afternoon but I am gonna miss the girls nail appointment. Oh well I suppose, but my feet desperately needed that pedicure.

I'll close this post with a pic from the airport. It was a long delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment