Saturday, January 26, 2013

Time flies!

It's been nearly a month since my last post.  Yeesh, I need to work on that.  We've done a few things around the house but nothing post worthy.  It's hard to be motivated when it's cold out (Michiganders, I know I shouldn't be complaining).

Also our house has miserable lighting so I've had no pictures worth posting.  Luckily we had a few nice days this week so I did get outside.

My fave way to photograph dogs!

Aw, mom! Don't take my picture!

He's growing very quickly and is not very photogenic.  He's all puppy and recently started teething.  He's out grown his first collar and he weighed 30lbs at his vet visit Monday! He has slept through the night a few nights this week, although it might be because we caved and started letting him sleep in our room.  At least we are getting more sleep.

We still have our kitty Mabel. She had an injury about two weeks ago, and since then she's been kind of a loner.  I promise though, she isn't neglected!



No comments:

Post a Comment